Our wedding day was so surreal! i can't believe all the work that was put into it that just made is so wonderful! Darren and i had lots of family and friends there to support us. My mom stressed herself out to make this wedding perfect and it was! She is absolutely amazing and i can't believe she did all of it for me and darren! we are so lucky to have the parents and family that we do. The wedding day was great for some and not so great for others. My sister and her husband had a sweet puppy gus that everyone was so attached to... unfortunately, gus died on my wedding day! how ironic.. it's been hard for them but they were good to keep smiles on their faces and janie was sure to not let it ruin our big day. It's crazy to think that the day has already come and gone and life is still happening. i love living with darren! and believe it or not.. he's the one that cooks dinner for the two of us and i think it's better that way because i tried our first night and he came home to a smokey house. :( nah but it wasn't my fault i swear. and he only cooks because i work later then he does. haha... but really, he is a good cook and he's so cool! :)
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago






3 comments:
It's nuts how fast your wedding day comes and goes!!! I'm so excited for you and Darren, Janess... you guys are going to have a wonderful life together!!!. I love Jeff's face in this photo!
You guys had a perfect wedding day! I'm glad you are having fun living with Darren, it's a tough job, believe me I know...
Janess, Your wedding was so beautiful! You looked gorgeous. I am glad to hear you both are doing so well! I miss ya.
Post a Comment