Sunday, July 27, 2008

and more

sadly darren had to leave the vacation early. him and skylar took a plane flight home bright and early tuesday morning. it was the first time we had been apart since we have been married... so i was missin him lots. but it made coming home not so bad! because i would be able to see him! i found this plate at one of the stores and my dad was there with his camera so he snapped a shot.




yacht trip!! was AWESOME!.... we cooked s'mores, got family pics.. went shopping, went and saw BATMAN.. heath ledger did such a great job! RIP. roller blades and bikes, frozen bananas, jogs on the beach. reading under the sun... Livin the dream! The whole vacation was so fun! i love being with my family and the beach is my all time favorite!

2 comments:

Jared Wilstead said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I would have been in town that week, but it was still good to see you guys for a bit before I left.

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

Man that was a lot of fun! I want to go back to the ocean!