1. Obsessed with these smoothies lately.
2. Kyler saying sorry to Lance for biting him. Even though Lance initiated the apology.
3. Darren, have we had this conversation?
4. Cousin hangout
5. I blame myself. Looks better anyway... and it coulda been worse.
6. Farewell St. G
7. Huuge thanks for friends and family for all the help with our move!
8. 1st night in our home, and 1st night in a bed! It took a while, but they eventually fell asleep.
9. Just heard the primary sing their welcome song to Tylee.
1. :)
2. I like living close to family. hmm, gonna miss that.
3. Pretty Blue Eyes!
4. Outsmarting the little fetchers. Haha! Don't judge me. I realize its time for beds, just waiting for the home to transfer them..
5. Fun afternoon with Eva. She is from Bulgaria and knows Mike and Denise.
6. Sanded our little hearts out tonight. Love a hardworking man...
7. Why don't we do this more often?
8. Surgery today. Chill day.
9. Operations bolds to neutrals.
1. Fractures wrist. Result of jumping off the bed. Lance
2. TK's new friend, Allie.
3. Girl stuff.
4. Between this cool cart I found in the target parking lot and some Nutter Butters, we actually finished out shopping list (which rarely happens) no idea where it came from.. tender mercy? probably...
5. I just love this pic!
6. At what point do you realize you're tired and decide to go to sleep.. on the floor?
7. Something about sleeping children that I find completely adorable!
8. Date night and no idea what to do.
9. Put my mama to work! She did all my sewing projects for me! Thank you so so much!
1. Home owners!
2. Gosh, they are cute. And they loove their wiggles!
3. And a few days later... #nomoreboxes!
4. This is her "princess pose"




No comments:
Post a Comment