Thursday, April 4, 2013

Providence LV NV Home

Not sure why the pictures load in a random order? So here is a look inside :)
Kitchen::

Entryway::

In the kitchen::

Upstairs, Master Bath::

Downstairs, Half bath::

Jump back upstairs ;) Master Bedroom::

Master Bedroom::

Covered this step stool for kids in kids bathroom::

Master Bedroom::

Tylee's closet:: she loves it

TK's room::



Downstairs living room::




Another view of kitchen::


Back to the living room:: ha

Kids bathroom::





Boys room:: keeping it simple and child safe- after all the have already broken both center pieces I had used downstairs (which is why i dont have one on the coffee table nor the dinner table)


Loft is a big toy room and I have yet to figure out how I wanna organize this. Right now it works until we can AFFORD to organize- organizing is expensive! And I also am gonna switch out the beautiful scenery pic with something more applicable to a toy room ;) haha that pic drives me crazy!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

so cute Janessa!! Totally jealous you have a HOUSE, how fun! Glad you guys found one too!

Jen and Josh said...

congrats on the house! it looks beautiful and so spacey! not gonna lie.. I'm jealous too ;) you have the cutest little family and I love reading your updates!