1. Darren beautifying our children.
2. Decorating pumpkins
3. POWER RANGERS. Tylee- kimberly, Lance- Jason, Kyler- Zack. Tylee loves calling them by their PR names, and will correct me if I call them otherwise.
4. "Owies" was the hot topic at our lunch today.
5. The YouTube make up tutorials have inspired us to do our make up, 5 minutes later she wants it all off and "be human again"
6. Love Saturdays. "No Yerk?"
7. Professional Park Hoppers.
8. Community Kids Pizza Box.
9. Life is good shirts!!
1. Kyler fell in the pool and before I realized what happend, Skylar was in and out of the water with Kyler in his hands! Hence the awesome pants!
2. YouTube videos have taken over bedtime stories.
3. D: Stop crying T- Im sad! of course im going to cry. (3 minutes pass) D- Why are you still crying? T- Because you hurt my heart.
4. This is Lance. He insists on buttoning the top button.
5. Trying to potty train Kyler (one at a time) He does well as long as I stay on top of it.
6. Potty Training. Sucks. 5 days into and we have nothing to show. I have since given up and wait to try again.
7. M- Lance keep your gum in your mouth or I am taking it away!! T- Mom, relax, we are just kids.
8. Sometimes being a brother is cooler than being a superhero!
9. Mt. Charleston!! Beauty-full!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment