Tylee did such a great job tonight!!! It was making my heart so happy I wanted to cry. Just so proud of this cute little girlie. We loved Ms. Michelle, she has been awesome!
Ummm....why has it been 85 years since I checked your blog?? My bad! I love your life. I love your children and I wish upon a star that I lived in the same city as you! Hopefully we can get together soon. LOVE YOU!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
1 comment:
Ummm....why has it been 85 years since I checked your blog?? My bad! I love your life. I love your children and I wish upon a star that I lived in the same city as you! Hopefully we can get together soon. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment