The boys playing with their new transformer toys on our bunk.
Tylee was so excited to get this etch o sketch when we got to Lake Powell!
Playing in the water and lots of baths! Bathing in the lake? Very cool...
Everyone loved listening to the LEARN TO BE GOOD books. ;)
RISE AND SHINE! Tylee would always be the last one to wake up. She got to sleep up on the deck with dad. The boys and I did a couple nights, but weather didn't permit otherwise. It rained 2 of the nights and was windy. It was hot at night!!
Tylee was so happy Cass brought her make up- she even had water proof mascara! Here they are doing a little make-up sesh.
Cass came with Jared, and we were all so excited! We just love her..
Mel's crack. AKA as Kyler's crack- because his crack was hanging out the whole time. Once ya get past the scary part, you walk into and aisle full of soft sand.
Brothers.
thanks tylee for the shot.
Loved that we were able to find a little bit of a beach. We all know who much my boys enjoy the sand.
There she be. They have been going on this trip since the boat was bought in 1984! Amazing. It's fun being included in the tradition!
I know my family is a lot to take on, but I am so thankful for everyone tolerance with my kids and for all the help! Morgen would always make play dough sculpts with the kids and swim with TK whenever she wanted to!
I love this pic :)
Darren made the boys a monsters truck track- I think it lasted a whole 5 minutes!
More from my favorite photographer:: Tylee
So proud of this girlie, she was so brave and rocked it on the knee board!
The boys gave it a try but really didn't like it! They preferred the tubing.
Wakeboarding.
Life is all about keeping these kids entertained.
More boat ride naps.
Water Basketball. They put on their life vests upside down. Keeps them afloat ;)
Movie Night.
Water Balloon launching!
Jumping off the top of the boat, slides, and lots of swimming!
SPARKLERS!
Watching movies on the ipad as we all settle down for bed time.
Lots of rock climbing. The kids are naturals!
Lance found some shade to sleep in.
So proud of D! He was determined to get a 360 on the surf board and he did! (no pics- only videos)
It was nice because we had shade most of the day. Hikes was an evening event.
Naturals I tell ya.
She had a picture of the Snow White witch and the kid insisted on seeing it every night. She then would play games with them and show them more pics.
Giant Bubbles!! SO cool!!
Captain and his co-captain.
Jared does such a better job at Band-Aid applications.
Darren and his mustache.
Tylee was all over Conner. I told D, "ya know, 7 years may be a big gap right now, but it won't be when they are older" ;) ;) He is such a good kid!!! And tylee adores him.
Hand on the hip pose! As we were leaving Tylee says, "Oh I am so sad, I think i am going to cry. I just can't get their faces out of my head. I already miss them!" It was such a great trip with such great company!!!
Time to go home... 'til next year! I was so nervous for this trip and for our safety. But this kids were amazing! And everyone was awesome to help out!































2 comments:
I shall comment...THIS IS AMAZING! The perfect vaca is Lake Powell and I am so thrilled you went. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow!!! xoxo
I shall comment...THIS IS AMAZING! The perfect vaca is Lake Powell and I am so thrilled you went. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow!!! xoxo
Post a Comment