We made gingerbread trees this year instead of houses- makes a lot more sense with little ones ;) the kids thought it was so much fun. They love making messes, and they are really good at it. Lol
Lance touched Mr Reindeer. Tylee immediately grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a letter to Santa- "I am sorry that we touched your elf" love her kid-write :)
Christmas crafts. I'm so happy Steph reminded me how to make snowflakes! I had more at one point but they slowly got ripped off. And we replaced them with marshmallow snowmen and then the wreath. I loove how the wreath one turned out. Tylee did that one night. We cut up a bunch of scraps of the green paper and she glued it all in a circle then she cut out a bow I traced out for her and glued that on. Such an easy one for kids to do because it's hard to mess up :) and it turned out so cute I think. Lol. My kids have loved crafts and coloring lately and I love it because it keeps them preoccupied. Although with the boys using scissors now, there's always scraps of paper to clean up, but I'll take it :) although my kids test me, holy moly, I love them so stinkin much!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment