Christmas Eve was spent at my parents. We did gift exchanges, dinner, nativity, and talent show. It was a fun and eventful night. Afterwards, we left home to get ready for Santa!
We had Justin this year and Justin had us. We got him some new things to spruce up his desk! (since he just got a new job in St. George at SkyWest- its pretty awesome! We are so proud!) Lance was so excited when he opened this elephant figure we included, "I, I, I got that for you!" he yelled! It was like he was waiting for him to open it and he couldn't spit it out fast enough. It was adorable. Justin gave us Ulta gift card and Dicks sporting goods gift card. Thank you Justonio!!
Me and Janie got these sleep-shirts together and Wade ended up getting Julie the same one. Lol!
I only have videos at the talent show. Me and Tylee did a little swing dance. Kyler felt left out since everyone was doing stuff, so he just got up there grabbed a microphone and started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." :) then Lance a few number later took his chance and just said, "Hi I'm Lance" I walked off with a big grin.
We drove home that night so we could celebrate Christmas morning at our house. It worked out perfectly! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment