Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Saint Patrick's Day

Well it's been a fun day today! And it isn't even over... right now we are watching Luck of the Irish. 




This is what the kids woke up to :) Green milk and green pancakes. Today its all about the GREEN :)

The kids like to use scissors and glue. So I let them glue scraps of green paper onto a shamrock. 

Then we made a rainbow with things we could find around the house. 

Mmmm, love green smoothies. Our favorite as of lately:

orange
half banana
frozen pineapple
apple juice
sliver of lemon (w/the peel)
handful of spinach

Tylee drew up some pictures of leprechauns that they could color. 

Then we watched some Irish dancing.....


..... and tried it out ourselves with some Irish music. (I got some pretty dang cute videos of this)

Happy Saint Patricks Day! I feel like last year's scavenger hunt was yesterday. These kids keep growing up and I just wish they would stay young forever so I could keep them under my wing.


No comments: