We had such a blast with these two boys in t ball this season. So proud of them! I have seen them improve throughout the season and it is awesome to see them learn and grow. And even better, they loved every second of it! Two games a weekend and practice during the week wasn't too much for them, they were always excited to go. Their head coach said they were two of the most well behaved kids and did such a good job listening. I'm glad Darren was able to help with assistant coaching. It kept us involved and even though he would get frustrated trying to get all the kids to participate and pay attention, I hope he always wants to coach their teams!! I loved that they would like to slide in to home base. I loved whenever Lance got to pitch he would yell, "hey mom! Mom! Look, I'm pitching!!" And I loved when I saw Kyler talking with the other teams kid on third base, making some kind of conversation. I wish I knew what they'd be talking about. But it's adorable seeing the interaction. Anyway, the team did great! The boys did great! Overall, I'm so glad we did it!
Oh and that pic with tylee and that cute little baby.... Tylee was obsessed with her. She would play with her all the time! I had to limit her time because I didn't want to irritate the mom. Every two minutes... "Mom, can i go say hi to the baby now? Please please?"










No comments:
Post a Comment