Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday TK!

 Tylee decided she wanted to do a Birthday Slumber Party! Decor.... (flowers and butterflies)




 (sleeping masks for the party favors)



The party was so much fun! We played lots of games (sleeping animals, musical chairs, go fish, bear hunt), did hair, cake and ice cream, presents, and winded down with a movie- TK picked High School Musical 2. Ha... takes me back to college. Yes, college. ;) Then we woke up to pancakes!


 Sofia.

 Allie.

 Jade.

 Kyleigh.


 Niamh.

 Photo Cred:  Niamh :)





Tylee was so excited to open her family gifts when all her friends left the next morning. And the rest of the day was spent playing with all her new toys and game! (My kids are obsessed with the matching game right now. We play it AT LEAST 5x a day.
















Oh sweet Birthday Girl! How I love you! I am so grateful for my TK. She truly has the kindest heart. She makes me laugh and she makes me frustrated because her eagerness for independence and my eagerness for control.
Although she has such a sensitive heart, she doesn't always want to show it. She will fake laugh til the tears go away (awkward laugh i have yet to catch on video).
She is already a hopeless romantic. Uh oh!! "Brothers, pretend like you guys fight, and the winner gets to give me a kiss." or when she is watching a show and there is some sort of connection between a boy and girl, she gets all giddy, "Mom, he really likes her!" not to mention her kindergarten crush, Tzuriel.
Nothing gets past this girl. Sometimes she won't eat something if it isn't "healthy" which is good- but when she asks me if ranch or hot dogs or cereal are healthy I am forced to say Sure! or else she won't eat it. Then she will say, "Mom, don't say 'sure' just because you want me to eat it and it's not really that healthy." Ha, I reply well the calories are healthy for your growing body. It's okay to eat hot dogs and ranch. ;) (She said she only eat things that are unhealthy when she wants to. haha)
Anyway, she's smart. She has always impressed me with her ability of quick learning. You tell her once and it sticks. Plus, she loves to learn! And I love that about her.
She loves to help out. She is INCREDIBLY nurturing. When brothers get hurt, she won't hesitate to give them a hug. With Berkley, she literally will play with that little girlie all day... read to her, help her jump, she wants to feed her, she wants to change diapers, and help with anything else I will allow her to help with. Darren thinks I should start paying Tylee for watching Berks ;). Little baby Emmi is one lucky girl to have a big sis like TK.
My hope and prayers are that Tylee will always know her worth. That she will always want to talk to me about anything. That she will be an example and have a desire to choose the right. And that she will grow up and have the confidence to be a righteous leader. Every day I aspire to be the mother that teaches her just that. She is smart. She is kind. She is important. I love you so much Tylee Kate!!!!! So much. to the moon and back. HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!


1 comment:

Heather Hutch said...

She's perfect! And HSM2?!? HAHA! Story of our college lives! Love you, friend!