what in the WORLD? wow.. im happy for you. obviously havent seen each other for a while haha. i love you pictures.. especially the bottem right. miss ya!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
10 comments:
so pretty janessa!!! Your blog looks so good!
You look so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!
wow!! your photographer is amazing!!! You look gorgeous...
Hey you guys congrats! I kinda always knew you would end up together. You will make a beautiful couple!
hey janessa! i stumbled across your blog and wanted to say HI! your pics are awesome! jake did a great job! how exciting the day is getting closer!!
so adorable, you are such a fun couple
How cute Janess! I am so excited for you two!
what in the WORLD? wow.. im happy for you. obviously havent seen each other for a while haha. i love you pictures.. especially the bottem right. miss ya!
Your pics are so cute! I'm happy for you guys!
Ness..I Love these!Im So happy for you guys, P.S this is nikki I want your e-mail so I can add you to our blog..its private!
Post a Comment