Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bridals





Jake did our bridals also! I would recommend him as the best photographer in all of UTAH! He is the bomb!
Darren and I are down to a few more weeks.... yay!

7 comments:

Jared Wilstead said...

Whoa...those are some steamy elevator pics. You both look great!

Jenn said...

D & janessa...1)I'm loving your blog...way to get the Wilsteads into the 21st century! 2)I agree with jared...those elevator pics are big time stuff...you guys are clearly doing something right and I need to take notes!!

Tavish and Amie Calico said...

adorable janessa! i love it! Does your brother have a website? Because if not he should... I want to see his work!

Anonymous said...

janessa, this is karli cox- i found your blog (obviously) you look gorgeous! congrats on the engagement!!!! that is so fun! this may seem random, but do you guys already have couches? if not, i am selling some, and was wondering if you were interested? congrats again! you two are so cute!

Whit & Shane said...

ummm pretty sure your bridals are adorable. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS. i got your invitation as well and its adorable. i hope i can make it down. if not best wishes to both of you. Im so happy you two ended up together. :D

Westbrooks said...

hey janessa! I haven't talked to you in a while, but I found your blog from Brooke's. Your pictures are beautiful! Congrats on getting married! Its coming right up. THere is nothing better than marriage. I have been married now for two and half years. crazy huh and Bentley is 8 months old now. Well keep in touch check out my blog at abbandnickwestbrook.blogspot.com

ry and kels snow said...

congrats janess! you two are so cute! and best of luck with everything! add me so we can keep in touch andi can see more cute pics!