Monday, May 26, 2008

HONEYMOONERS

PARADISE ISLAND! this was one of the beaches we chilled at in the Bahamas! It was my favorite stop because it really was just gorgeous! we rented a sea doo and went out in the ocean! it was awesome.... I drove most the time because darren's too crazy on those things, and i don't like feeling out of control. but i didn't deprive him- he had his turn.


The Cruise Ship had a little party for all the honeymooners on the boat. They had free drinks for all of us (which would be way cool if we drank) cake, chocolate covered strawberries, and then got us dancing and winning prizes. it was pretty cool.


Here are the only things we bought on the cruise. Okay, Darren will be the first to tell you that I am cheap. He wanted sunscreen but it was $12! for the tiny container and we usually never wear sunscreen, so we didn't get any because holy-- that's so much money for stinkin sunscreen.... but I did get a wallet and darren got a mountain dew. I figured i'd rather have us spend money on things we can enjoy vs. something that is going to prevent us from gettin skin cancer-- right? so we layed out in the shade.

Here's the island Cococay- which is private island or something owned by Royal Carribean. So all the people on the boat and only those people go to this island from what i understand? anyway... this place was packed with people. So that picture of us was when we were on the smaller boat taking us over to the island. Darren and I rented a floating pad thing and we just hung out on that for most of the day! The cruise line had a barbeque and lots of food available for us of course! This was another very fun day!


This was on Captains Night. Darren forgot his shoes so he had to wear tennis shoes... which is fine with me- he looks great! but the cool thing was that every night after we ate dinner, we would head up top and there was always a beautiful sunset! Okay, well you can't see it very well in this pic, but my goodness.... it was a sight!
We are so bummed the honeymoon ended so quickly, but we came home to a fully furnished and decorated home- thanks to our mothers- and we love our new home so much! i wanted to cry cause it was that amazing! and we love being married! even after a week....... :)






























4 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

You guys are so freakin cute! We were so sad that we missed your reception. I heard it was beautiful though! You guys are giong to LOVE being married. It's the best thing ever!

Madsen Updates said...

Sounds like fun...we can't wait to come see your cute house!! Incase I forget to tell you...someone just brought over a present for you guys at your parents house, so come get it, it's some good stuff!

shawfamily said...

I'm so jealous! I miss the good ole days... of first being married! ha.. we went on a cruise too and loved it! You two are so cute.. congrats! you'll love it!

Anonymous said...

Janess! I love the pictures and am so excited for ya! I am not very good at blogging either. I always forget I have one haha. But I want to come see your house...SOON! I cant wait. I can only imagine what they did to it. Your mom and Darrens mom are pretty darn creative.I am glad to hear that everything went so great.