CRAZY! Justin is now in the MTC preparing for his mission over in HONOLULU, HAWAII. He is the most prepared kid I have ever seen... he'll be awesome. We are going to miss him tons
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
holy cow janess..i cant believe he is already leaving! you look beautiful though...hope you guys are doin good!!
Janess! Wow i cen't believe he is old enough already for a misson! That's so awesome though! By the wat Cor and I are obsessed with Prison Break! ha ha
Janess... It's Megan Jolley! Hey cute girl! Sorry for blogsotcking, but I'm THRILLED I found your blog! It's way fun to see what you've been up to, and how married life is! You need to send me your e-mail (mine is mjolley9@dmail.dixie.edu) and I'll send ya an invite to my blog, cuz it's private! (I know...I'm a ghetto private blogger! haha!) Anyway, I haven't talked to you in a KAJILLION years...so we needa catch up sometime! Ps. Everyone is right...you really do look Adorable! xoxo!
Janessa, it's your cousin Jenny! I want to keep in touch and got your blog spot on Melissa's. Email me and I will invite you to be on mine! jpurdie4@gmail.com
Ness... Love the new Topper Picture! You seriously are such a FRICKIN' model! I loved the last one (that elevator picture is one of my all-time favorite wedding pictures ever taken) but I love this one too! Bye,Love ya pretty girl!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
12 comments:
holy cow janess..i cant believe he is already leaving! you look beautiful though...hope you guys are doin good!!
NESS! You're so freakin cute!! ...just had to tell you!
I can't believe that he's gone! Crazy, he will be amazing though and I'm sure the 2 years will cruise by. Maybe you'll even have a baby by then! :)
Janess! Wow i cen't believe he is old enough already for a misson! That's so awesome though! By the wat Cor and I are obsessed with Prison Break! ha ha
Gosh he's growing up!! It seems like he just barely started driving huh!
Janess...
It's Megan Jolley! Hey cute girl! Sorry for blogsotcking, but I'm THRILLED I found your blog! It's way fun to see what you've been up to, and how married life is! You need to send me your e-mail (mine is mjolley9@dmail.dixie.edu) and I'll send ya an invite to my blog, cuz it's private! (I know...I'm a ghetto private blogger! haha!) Anyway, I haven't talked to you in a KAJILLION years...so we needa catch up sometime!
Ps. Everyone is right...you really do look Adorable! xoxo!
Janessa, it's your cousin Jenny! I want to keep in touch and got your blog spot on Melissa's. Email me and I will invite you to be on mine! jpurdie4@gmail.com
Hey Janessa.. I finally got my blog set up:)
ronnyandriley.blogspot.com
Yes they are! You are blonde! You look beautiful! Congrats on getting married! I found you through Jessie's blog!
I can't believe how fast time goes by! It's so crazy! And I accidently deleted our blog so this is our new one so you can change it!
Ness...
Love the new Topper Picture! You seriously are such a FRICKIN' model! I loved the last one (that elevator picture is one of my all-time favorite wedding pictures ever taken) but I love this one too! Bye,Love ya pretty girl!
Post a Comment