Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Introducing............

MAX EDWARD TOPHAM!!
*October 7, 2008
*7 lbs. 7 oz.
*21 inches.
(I thought that it was pretty cool cause born on the 7th. he is 7'7 AND those three sevens added up are 21!!)
*born at 2:14 (14 divided by 2 is 7) AM. yes, I was there. Coolest thing EVER.
*7th Grandchild
*Has a big dimple on his chin.
*We are going to get along really well 'cause I like the number 7, and he is full of them.
*Julie was way off with the weight. She thought he would weigh 7'3 and 3 oz. wait-- what? HAHA
It was a night I will never forget. I LOVE YOU MAX!!!!

6 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

Oh Janess!! How cool is that! Now- do you think Amanda can do that?? That's the question? :) Well I'm so happy for Janie, and I can't wait to meet little Max. Janess you're an Auntie ONCE again!!

Jake and Jen said...

Except Janess..you put November 7th. You may want to fix that dear.

Megan said...

Yay for baby Max!
How cool you get to be an aunt a THOUSAND times over! haha! That's what you get when your on the younger end of the family I guess! I WISH I could be an aunt (SO BAD) but with being the oldest...there's this thing called "patience" and ya kinda have to wait for all your YOUNGER siblings to get married! haha! weird! :) jk!
Anyway, Congrats on being a new aunt! and PS. Janie looks WAY TOO CUTE for just giving BIRTH! Geez! haha! You look Great Janie! :)

Rapunzel said...

You are so funny...so after seeing that I'm sure you want to have one that much more huh:)

Heather Hutch said...

I LOVE IT!! Janie and Skylar are so cute and I can't wait to see baby Max!! ps...Ness I am super impressed with all the math here-HA! LOVE YOU!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

he is so cute!! I can't wait to see him... he really should get together soon:)