You are still just way too tiny for being that far along... haha.. you look great :D I absolutely love love that crib bedding and the whole bed room so far.. your mom told me you guys spent one weekend doing it all .. I love it! HOw fun girls are the best I promise you'll love every minute of it!
janess! you are so cute! and definitely the cutest pregnant girl!!! and I LOVE the bedding! baby tylee (wait, how do you spell her name again?) will LOVE it too!!!
Tylee's room really is adorable!! It was so good having dinner with you and Warren!! I miss you two like crazy! Although, I will be down most weekends in April and a lot of May so lets get together! LOVE YOU LOTS NESS!!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
13 comments:
Janessa, you are so cute and so is the bedding for the crib.
You are still just way too tiny for being that far along... haha.. you look great :D I absolutely love love that crib bedding and the whole bed room so far.. your mom told me you guys spent one weekend doing it all .. I love it! HOw fun girls are the best I promise you'll love every minute of it!
Oh my heck I LOVE LOVE LOVE her nursery bedding!! and yes you are so so small..It was so good to see ya the other night! love you!
janess! you are so cute! and definitely the cutest pregnant girl!!! and I LOVE the bedding! baby tylee (wait, how do you spell her name again?) will LOVE it too!!!
Oh my! So cute! It looks awesome! And you are so cute pregnant! All baby and tiny! I hope you two are doing good!
oh my heck! i seriously can't get over how stinkin TINY you are for being PREGO.... what the heck? you are itty bitty! how exciting! - karli cox
I LOVE the bedding... so CUTE! You are fetchin' tiny! I can't believe you only have about 3 months left.
Tylee's room really is adorable!! It was so good having dinner with you and Warren!! I miss you two like crazy! Although, I will be down most weekends in April and a lot of May so lets get together! LOVE YOU LOTS NESS!!
The babys room is so darling! I love the fabric! Did you find that whole set somewhere or have you and your mom been sewing? So Cute!!
I can't believe you're even pregnant! You're so teeny tiny! And very adorable! I love the room!!
so i look that big when i am 2 months along.....no fair!! cute bedding!
I love It janess!! im so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment