Well, my
intention of getting on the computer tonight was to get some
HOMEWORK done... I got a little distracted. I was lookin at pictures on my parents computer from March 2008. Last year! I couldn't help but second guess myself... what?? I wasn't married a year ago? I was in
NEW YORK! This year has definitely been very eventful! Who would have thought that March 2009 I'd be here... married (well I was engaged last year, so I knew I would be married) but also being
PREGNANT with our little girl! and not to mention well...
EVERYTHING else! With work... with both sides of the families... babies born and new pregnancies... A lot has happened and it all passes by so fast. It was fun looking back through each of these pictures. They bring back so many memories and stories! I love it-
GOOD TIMES! and even though we are always waiting for the next thing in life- I know I will look back to right now and think the same thing.....
GOOD TIMES!
a. Justin and I were the last two left at home. I had just gotten engaged. No job... no stress... no bills to pay... nuttin.

b. hanging out with my brada a lot, who is now serving a mission in HAWAII and has been out 6 months!

c. wearing red nail polish and red lipstick just cause I wanted to (and I didn't have a husband telling me "take that off right now.")

d. had random guys checkin me out like all the time (Okay fine.. that's not true- but you guys don't know that.)

e. NEW YORK CITY!! Justin and I definitely are the lucky ones because we got to go on all the WAY cool trips!

f. Relying on my parents, 'cause by the way... I didn't pay for a single thing in that bag I am holding in this pic.
Life is a different story when you get married.. and it's about to change once again here in a few months. (K, fine Janie- 4 months!!) But oh how I love it now and look forward to what's next! :)
4 comments:
ha ha ha ! its so true NOTHING will be the same! get good sleep now cause it wont ever be the same! but its also a good reason , you get 2 see what you and darren mixed look like as a girl ha ha ha sorry that just is funny!
4months!! That will come quick.
post some pic's of your nursery stuff...i want to see all your funiture! i guess i could just come over and see it :)
That's crazy justin has been out 6 months already...wow!
hhahahaha Janessa you're so funny!!! The time will go by fast to where it will be only seem 3 months away!! Enjoy being pregnant and going through this whole experience for the first time. I miss it so much!
Post a Comment