Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hawai'i


We went to Hawaii to watch Darren play baseball! We had so much fun and very much enjoyed the wonderful vacation. DSC did pretty good too! I love being able to watch Darren whenever he gets to play :) Obviously watching baseball games wasn't all we did..
It was nice being able to hang out with Darren in the mornings because his games weren't til late afternoon. This was a hike we did to Akaka Falls... it was a little rainy but thank goodness not too cold!

We had a sunny day! Yay :) Here is Darren and Kyson playin. It was fun hanging out on the beach! Darren (obviously) and i were hoping we could fill in a few tan lines and although it didn't happen, i did fry the back of my legs that day!

Here is another hike we went on. Absolutely beautiful!! So much green and crazy lookin things. I loved going on the hikes!! It's amazing to see nature at its best!


Here's the Wilstead crew that came on the trip (Mike and Denise are taking the picture). This picture is inside our hotel in Oahu. Most the stores and hotels are all outside with no doors you need to walk into. Even though it rained everyday, we had so much fun! and I'm so dang lucky that the Wilstead's let me tag along with them! It's too bad that it has already come and gone.. back to LIFE. :)

7 comments:

The Madsen's said...

Janessa! It looks like you had alot of fun! I want to hear more about it. HOpefully we'll get to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN JANESS!!! seriously though, you can not tell your pregnant you lucky duck! i'm happy you two got to go on a vaca before the babys here!

Skyler and Bailey said...

I am so jealous! But we are so glad you guys are back so we can have our friends back! How dare you go there with out us. we will forgive you this time :)

tylerandtia said...

Oh! That looks so fun! You look gorgeous even in your freaking poncho! ha ha

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

didn't run in to justin did you? that would have been fun!!

Jake and Jen said...

That's awesome you guys! I bet Hawaii was so cool! How was the flight?? Long?

Jake and Jen said...

Yeah well, I totally wanna go to Hawaii but I'm thinkin that will be the worst part. I can barely sit still on a 4 hour flight! You two are cute. I saw Rachelle the other day and we all needa get together and have a BBQ for real! We need to decide where and when!