Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here comes the SUN

Darren was working outside today for his parents and couldn't quite reach his back to put sunscreen on, so he just hit the shoulders.... SPF-wear it or burn.

3 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

hahah! i was outside on the phone for like 15 min , and i got a funny looking sunburn!

Anonymous said...

Janessa,
I just hopped on to your site from Julie's. I just have to tell you what a different life you've lived with your parents than Julie. Did you know she had to beg your dad for every dime he ever gave her. I went on some cool trips with your family, but it definitely wasn't to New York. They agreed to take me along so they'd have another babysitter. You are so cute and so lucky to have such a great family. I always new you'd be a beautiful woman. Good luck with your new baby.
Melanie

Jake and Jen said...

wow...he should ask for some help next time for sure.