

thank you for always making my day.

He used to give me my presents in the bag he bought it from. So I was stoked when he wrapped these! :) christmas paper? That's ok, afterall, people already have their christmas lights up and decorations.


cutie! she is loving wearing my shoes lately...

gosh, can't get enough of them. Every time they would hear the peep on the camera they would both look at it and smile. picture perfect.

used some bday money and made this for the entryway... I want to paint the table a new color, but not in the near future.
So I am now 24 years old. Feeling like I am still 20...
I had a wonderful day. Went to lunch with my mother and sisters and then our parents and some friends came over for some brownies and ice cream. yumm!
Got clothes, cricut, lotions/perfumes, and money! was feeling a little spoiled! Thank you everyone for your gifts and your love! :)
3 comments:
Love your decor! Very cute! Happy belated Birthday as well!
I'm so happy you were spoiled!! And how freaking cute is Ty in that picture with her headband?!?! And your boys are darling as always. I am so EXCITED for D's new job and I know he'll do so great at it! Now, I'll be down Tuesday night so I am hoping to see you over Thanksgiving break! :) Love you, Ness!
Happy Birthday girlie! Looks like it was a good one. LOVE the entry!
Post a Comment