Attempted potty training. Thought she was ready. Thought I was ready... turns out, neither of us are. Zero successes in two days. I will try again later.
Nursery? She used to hate so we would give in and go home. Tried taking her to the older class that has a kitchen.... she LOVES it.
**Can't wait for Santa to bring her kitchen this year!! She is going to LOVE. She pulls out everything in "my" kitchen. She is ready for her own! :)
3 comments:
I am SO SAD I couldn't come see you over Thanksgiving! Nate and Linley ended up surprising us, so with the two newborns there I didn't have much time to leave. Good thing I'll be down in three weeks for two weeks so I can visit then (I'm sure you're so concerned). Ha. As always your family is adorable! Love you guys!
They are so cute...Presli got a kitchen from "santa" this year too:) I can't wait for her to open it. Miss you guys.
ha ha we failed on the potty training too! Maybe in Feb we'll both try again haha???
Post a Comment