
got a hold of the vaseline all over herself and the house. All while i tried to "quickly" get food in the crockpot.. (took 3 days of washing until it came out of her hair)

barbies and babies... i love having a girl :)

At the park in our new stroller (thank you Shally Sorenson). Fun in the sun with Jarica Linc and Wes..

Totally forgot my visiting teachers were coming over, and this is what my house looked like...

Every Tues. Grama Nise comes to get Tylee to play. Tylee waiting so patiently...

We se Lance's head pop over the couch. What the...! We have another climber on our hands (Tylee was and still is a climber!)

Does any child loved binkies as much as this gal? She loves to steal her brothers binkies!

Time to start getting ready for church!

Rocco really wanted to come home with us.


It works...

Tylee's new found glory- headphones.

watching golf with daddy.

Here's to another week...

So happy their shoes stayed on during all of church! :)

5k for Taleah.

waiting at the Dr.

they love playing with balls (yay!)

All three fevered children in bed.

why do i bother organizing toys into these drawers? tk pulls everthing out of every drawer every day.

watching a movie with this sick little girl while brothers sleep.

grilled pb&j

ear infected boys makes a day feel long..
2 comments:
Wow, anytime I think Wow this parenting thing....I think of you! I don't know how you do it, and they always are so clean and perfect! I cannot believe they are 13mo old! Holy cow! & pretty much walking!
I love this idea of posting your pictures like this! I may have to steal it! ha Anywho! I love the pics too! I swear Tylee reminds me of Jaer so much! So full of personality and never stopping! And having visitors when the house is a mess is how I swear my life works! haha everytime Jaer makes I mess I swear someone stops by!!! Gotta love life with kids! and I agree your one amazing mama!
Post a Comment