Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tylee says

3/1/12
Darren decided he wanted to put tabasco sauce on Tylee's mouth when she would steal brothers binkies. She calls it basketball sauce. "no, not basketball sauce.. BASKETBALL sauce."
Me- How's turtle and starfish?
TK- They are just chilling out.
TK- Haaa (enhale) I have a secret!
*whispers in ear
Mommy's poopy! (or daddy- whoever she is telling)
and laughs like it's the funniest thing ever.
While GramaSue was watching her I was told of this story.
She went up to GramaSue and told her to pull her finger and then made a farting noise with her mouth. (all Darren)
She calls Capri Suns, "pretty suns"
Every single time we go to put her down for sleep.. "Dooon't close the door." She says in her same rhythm every time. Even when she is asleep and I am transfering her she manages to get that out.
While we were playing in brothers room she was on her phone, "I am just chillin' with my brothers, they take my toys really bad."

No comments: