Friday, April 27, 2012

Lance and Kyler.




@ 15 months:

Lance pinches like none other. ouch. Whenever he is crying or when you lay him down, he pinches is own neck. He is a climber, just like Tylee was. He is starting to form words a little bit more.

Kyler can seriously blow his nose already. He bites. I am always nervous when he digs his head into my shoulder that i will get bitten. This past month he has been so fussy!

I tried one nap a day, but I don't think they are ready. The days were way too long trying to keep them awake. Trial time of 3 days. It seems like since we got back from our cruise, they had the stomache flu, ear infection, another ear infection and two teeth each have broken through. As a result I have been incredibly irritable. Finding the tolerence has been difficult. But such is life. I hope these ornery boys return to them happy selfs soon! Have I mentioned their love for balls?

Crazy to think I was a couple months prego when Tylee was their age. Although her months went by fast, I felt like I lived each stage. With the boys, I keep asking myself "what!! where has the time gone!" because it has come and gone right before by eyes. My kids keep me super busy and it's an ever-learning deal. I love being a mommy to these kids. They are my pride and joy.

2 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

stinkin' cute kids!! good work raising all of them! they are good little kids and beautiful too!! love you all.

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

hahaha That crying face is to DIE for! lol