I have come to realize what a sweet heart Tylee is. Yes, she has always been such a sweetie pie (most of the time) but as I reflect back on my days, I appreciate this girl so much more. With her brothers being sick and needing mama's full-time attention, she has been so good to play with her toys by herself. When I am impatient with her brothers when they don't eat anything I prepare for them, Tylee recognizes my frustration and tells brothers, "Look! it's good, I am eating it!" in attempt to get them to eat. Although she tests my patience, I am pretty sure it's me that needs to take a step back and work on that "patience level" She is a blessing in more ways than one!
So I can't believe how fast she memorizes things. movies/songs. she picks up on things fast.
She also seems to be very coordinated.
Pictures- moon sand. 4 c. flour 1/2 c. baby oil. (pinterest) a hit.
Tylee says:
with a runny nose- "ah, get a tissue, my nose is freaking out."
"oh my freakin" and "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh" a lot.
"what did you said?" pretty sure she gets this from me, (being half deaf). She says it over and over again. Even when I repeat super slow and loud. "what? what, mom? what you said?"
she for some reason is jealous when brothers get to take medicine and not her.
"Mom! I need some medicine"
"Not unless you are sick...."
"I am!"
"What's the matter?"
"I.... um... choking."
.....
*fake cough
3 comments:
ha ha ha kids say the darnest things, & Tylee's vocab is outta this world!!, probably because of that smart momma :)
BAHAHAHAHA! that medicine thing is so hals!!! these tricky kids!!!
She's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment