We went to Vegas for our anniversary and had a BLAST! I forget how fun it is to hang out with my hubby. We went and saw Phantom of the Opera! I LOVED. I have been singing the songs all week. We also went to a midnight movie since our hotel had a theater in it. We saw What to Expect When You're Expecting. We thought it was hilarious! and it also had me crying! Go figure. We went shopping the next day and then headed home. It was fun doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted
Crazy that it's been 4 years! and even more crazy is that we have known each other for almost 10 years. We have already been through so much as a couple. And that means there is even more to come. This next year is going to be a rough one with him gone because I am sure going to miss seeing him everyday! And I know the kids will too! But I am so grateful that my husband is such a hard worker! I admire his many positive characteristics! I love him with all my heart!
Thank you for the fun anniversary date! Thank you for putting up with me, too! :)
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
3 comments:
best couple. love you both and your amazingly beautiful children!
You are SO beautiful! An amazing mom and I'm sure an amazing wife! Congrats! Thanks for letting us come by and play it was way fun! (even though it was your anniversary! ;)
You are beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment