15 month stats-
Lance- 25 lbs. 4 oz. (63%) and 31.5 inches (64%)
Kyler- 25 lbs. 6 oz. (66%) and 31.75 inches (71%)
They have been waking up at 6:30 for the past while. ugh. naps
between 9-9:30 and 2-2:30. Still doing just fine with 2 naps. I want to switch
to one nap, but I would rather have happy boys. Bedtime 7:30ish.
They have been a bit more picky with eating and very temperamental
. A bit frustrating for me.
Still on bottles. 3X a day. 8-9 oz. each. They do sippy cups when
they eat. Not sure when I will decide to start taking them off bottles. Perhaps
soon. But I am not as stingy about following the "rules" with these
dudes. I think they are doing just fine!
Still doing binkies, although taking them off of these is a bit
more enticing only because big sis likes them A LOT. And I know she would be
fine cause when out of sight, out of mind. But they still have breakdowns and
binkies often help the soothing part.
Did fine with shots. Tylee gets so thrilled when she goes to the
Dr. and they aren't checking anything on her or giving her any shots.
Thank goodness my mom comes with me to these appointments.
Lifesaver.
No comments:
Post a Comment