Sunday, July 29, 2012

Journal purpose

Kind of personal, journaling purposes since I dont have one here in Indiana. No need to read to the few that look at this....
Found on pinterest. I find this stuff is fun to look back on. Especially when a lot of my life is kids, it will be fun to look back at what I write about me and my thoughts.

1. Five ways to win your heart. 1. Make me laugh 2. The "look" 3. Realist but optimistic 4. A good conversation 5. Good hygiene and smelling good
2. Something you feel strongly about.  I guess by being a parent I came up with this next one. I feel strongly that good parenting is essential. We need to be involved (let them be involved) raise and teach them the good things in life. Teach them to be kind and how to deal with anger. I cringe when I see a mother yelling at her kids particularly in public. They learn from us, we need to be examples. The world is evolving into a disgusting place full of awful people. I try to think that to every bad I hear, there is good going on elsewhere, but I am losing hope in the human race. I believe a good portion boils down to how a person was raised (definitely not the only thing! dont get me wrong) But I wish we would all take the time as individuals to take care and continually improve ourselves so our children in return can pick up on that. There is no "right" way to parent. But we should all try all that we can to be sure we are there for them.
3. A book you love. I don't read often, but when I do it usually is a good one. I do read a lot of children's books. I wish there was one that stuck out in my head, but none do, which is why I am not going to just pick one. :) The Book of Mormon is life changing and I know that is one book I need to get reading again.
4. Bullet your whole day.

  • woke up around 8 and got us all ready for church. made it through all three hours. 
  • came home picked up the house
  • put the boys down for nap
  • made pizza for lunch
  • took an hour nap with Tylee
  • watched darren pack
  • took him to his bus 
  • came home watched sesame street
  • played disney music and danced/ran around
  • watched the kids play with toys
  • bathed them
  • got them ready for bed
  • watched a show and gave sippy cups and bottles to settle down for bed
  • boys went to sleep
  • colored with Tylee and popped popcorn
  • took tylee to bed
  • now im online and watching greys anatomy :)
  • next: bedtime for me
5. Things I want to say to an ex.  I dated T for over year before Darren and I got engaged. We ended it and maybe a month later I was engaged. Being that it was ended and I was involved in another relationship I couldn't really talk to him to see how he was doing. I know he could have so many bad things to say about me 'cause how things drastically changed so quickly for me and him, but luckily for me, he is a great guy who never talks bad about anyone, even when they deserve it. I wish I could have reached out to him a little but mine and darrens relationship was more important and I didn't feel it was healthy to do so. I have seen him since and it's more "how are you" type stuff. Which is fine, but it definitely was weird and sudden how it ended, so I don't know how he felt about it all. I am still curious to know.  I am madly in love with D and wouldn't ever choose differently, but still have a good place in my heart for T.  
6. Five pet peeves. 1. Haters and pessimists (sums it up)
7. What you ate today. pizza, wheat thins, cereal, weight loss shake, twix, apple. 
8. How important you think education is. I will strongly encourage for my kids. I think it's essential. 
9. Your family.  Large and the world's greatest!!!
10. Your opinion about your body and comfortable you are. Bad time to ask. I feel 4 months pregnant, hard on myself. 118-120 lbs. and which the weight I am fine with, I just wish I could be toned. But heck, I am so grateful that I am healthy!! and I am completely happy because of it! 


2 comments:

tylerandtia said...

I read every word :) You are an amazing person! Hope you are doing good!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Hey! Hope everything is going great for you! I love these I'll be stealing it for my blog! lol Really though hope you are loving your new adventure! The kids are super cute!