Saturday, August 11, 2012

Journal Purpose Part II

11. Five guys in whom you find attractive. 1. Darren Wilstead 2. Zac Efron 3. Josh Hartnett 4. James Marsden 5. Ashton Kutcher
12. What you are wearing today. Khaki green v-neck tee. ($4 from wal mart) Big star jeans with a hole in the knee. 
13. Your horoscope and if you think it fits your personality.
Emotional energies are a bit on the cool side today and if you encounter the cold shoulder, don't be surprised. Feel things out from an intuitive position before you act on your initial impulse. People taking themselves too seriously abound, so try not to be one of them. Take it all with a grain of salt instead.
I used to read my horoscopes everyday in high school. I think that horoscopes are pretty general and you see what you want to see, you can make it applicable if you so choose to. I like to read out of a small interest but rather I take it all with a grain of salt instead. :)
14. Something you think what if about. Hmm.. what don't I think what if about? I guess the most life changing thing has been getting married and having kids so quickly. What if we hadn't had kids yet? Where would we be? Would we have $$? Would we have traveled and gone on vacations? Something I wonder, but wouldn't change for the world!!!
15. Something you are proud of.  Easy, my kids!
16. A problem that you have had. Irritable. 
17. Your Fears. The dark. Being alone. Close-one dying. Kids suffering. A creep breaking into my house. 
18. Something you are currently worrying about. My husband and his work/training. A lot of hard work and very time demanding and he is stressed out. 1 more month with him and then 8 months without. Not going to be fun at all! I worry about him and how he is going to handle all of this. He is a hard worker and I am thankful for that, I just hope he can stay optimistic through out this phase in our life. 
19. A quote you try to live by “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” Gordon B Hinckley
20. One thing you are excited for. April. Darren will be done here in Indiana! :)

THE END. 

No comments: