Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kids


 
So these dudes are 22 months old. Happy to report, off binkies! All thanks to Darren. I went to yoga one night and came home to him informing me on how well they did without binkies. Cried for two minutes. Naps have been a little tougher. A couple rough times, but they are going on two weeks and going cold turkey is what did the trick. Thanks Darren, apparently I was attached to them a tiny bit more.
They are hilarious! and such a busy and fun age!
Identify things on the face. and can repeat, "nose" "eyes" "ears" etc. Anytime they hear a questions whether it be on the T.V. or from me, they always resond, "Noo." Or just shake their head. I don't think they listen to the question, more know that when the sentance ends with your voice going up, they reply the same everytime. Lance has a bit more of a vocabulary. Kyler does too, just doesn't show it as much. I am getting the notion that Kyler may be more the peace maker. Lance is always tackling him to the ground, and then when all three get going, I find Kyler the one being doggy piled on. Sometimes he just takes it, sometimes he whines for help. But the kids love to tackle and rough play these past few nights! Makes me SMILE! :)
When they hear dogs, the are pretty stoked and like to bark back. But still a little nervous of them when near by.
 
Tylee says:
During her prayer.. "Please bless the food... oh hey theres no food! oh yeah we had bagels.." and continues on.. haha!
 
She caught me crying after getting off the phone with Darren.
"Why are you being so sad, mommy?"
I miss daddy...
"I miss daddy, too"
and gives me a big hug then rests her forehead on mine...
Aww.. we really like when Darren is around! Can't wait to see him soon!
 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay for no binkies!!!! SO GLAD it was easy for you guys!