Thursday, February 28, 2013

Insta February

 1. Lance is a daredevil
2. Tylee! Mia! Say cheese! :) 
3. Popcicles and shirtless in February!
4. Serious problems figuring naps and bedtime with this girl.
5. These two have been in heaven having a friend to play with all the time. 
6. Bar class with the ladies.
7. Every night before bed she has to give each barbie a kiss good night
8. Vegas-bound to find a place to call home.
9. house- hunting is exhausting.

 1. Lance. Cutie!
2. Totally wasn't aware that i put my kids in the wrong car seat til Tylee pointed it out to me. Haha! #losingit
3. I thought it must be my lip gloss, oh wait... its mascara. Kyler...
4. Singing baby Ayla to sleep. "You better not frout, you better not cry, better not frout im telling you why.."
5. Left watching the movie by myself. 
6. My life will never be the same. 
7. FHE. Learning about Adam the prophet... planting flowers for activity.
8. its been 45 min... 
9. Last day of preschool for Tylee. :( and she was the spotlight! I will miss wee wonders. I feel she learned a lot and I am so proud of her. 

1. pack n plays officially serve me no purpose. 
2. gonna miss this family around errday.
3. mesmorized. brotherly love. 
4. Tag Team. I warned her... payback.
5. waiting patiently for dinn dinn
6. studying their every feature. #findingjoyinthejourney
7. next time i will remember to clean outside first THEN the inside. haha! 
8. confession:: im gonna miss sharing a bed with her when we move to our house. 
9. faceplant :( fat lip.

No comments: