1. Love him.
2. Catching peoples eyes as we walk through the store 'cause 1. Kyler has an apple the size of his head and 2. They are such adorable twin boys!
3. We were getting a little confused playing with all these blonde-haired barbies, so I told her it was time to name them. Love what she came up with... Layna. Caysta. Deedle-ita. Taurus. And Sparkle.
4. It's just been a good weekend.
5. Jumpin' Jacks.
6. "Grampa!"
7. These girls did an amazing job performing tonight! Seriously... one proud mama!
8. I should really buy him his own so he will stop stealing Tylee's.
9. Being in front of a computer this long makes me nauseous.
1. 5 things about me- aside from what insta will tell ya. Tagged by @nicole_frei 1. I have 7 siblings and all our names begin with "J". 2. I am blind as a bat and deaf as an old man. Seriously, contacts, glasses, and yep a hearing aid. So don't ever think I am ignoring you... Just speak up! 3. Good conversation and a good laugh makes me happy. 4. Being alone and pampering also makes me happy. 5. I feel exhausted throughout the day, but something about 8:00 boosts my energy.
2. I asked Lance if he needed his diaper changed and he stopped in his tracks and laid down for me.. on the cement!
3. TK says she wants to go buy something. I tell her we dont have money. She says well then lets go buy some. Darren think you could buy some money on you're way home?
4. #glorydays #gymnastlife
5. Sharing a 20-piece chicken nugget on the floor of our car, parked in front of the temple.
6. My babies are 2 today. Still trying to figure out how that happened so fast.
7. Got her cavities filled this morning and she is out of it! #sedation #fillingcavitiesisintense
8. Clown day. Her face was painted at school today, she wouldn't let me take a pic though. Love her preschool! #weewonders
9. Every day is a party at Grama Sue's!
1. Hiking!
2. Roasin' mallows and hot dogs. Yumm!
3. This is how we roll!
4. My little sunbeam. #byebyenursery
5. January birthdays celebration at Madsen home.
6. Successful trip to the dentist. Successful as in no one cried. Not the successful as in no cavities. TK has 3....
7. Can't believe my 30-pound boys once fit in Tk's doll clothes.
8. DHHS Dance clinic with Ri-bug. I was grinning ear to ear the whole time! Love this kind of stuff... and TK is a crack up.
9. Made these cute tents with my mama yesterday. I told TK to come lau on her belly and say "cheese!" and as soon as she stood up, Kyler went to lay down and said, "cheese!"... ready for his pic!
Celebrated their birthday a couple days later so daddy could be there! Had their 2- year check up, most beautiful weather! Such a fun day! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment