Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July























































We had an amazing 4th of July!
Parade- awesome! hot!!! but loved it! Definitely making it a family tradition. The nicest family from our ward saw us walking to find a spot and invited us in their little tent thing where they had drinks galore and snacks and fans and all that. They were so nice to take us amateur parade-go-ers in and keep us cool (as possible) and hydrated!
Swim and BBQ with the Tingeys!
Naps and regroup :)
Dinner with Tingeys.
Fireworks! Can ya tell Tylee was obsessed with our old camera we let her use. Lance was totally into cute little Berlin. Holding her hand and putting his arm around her. So cute! I died when I was taking pictures of the boys today. I love when I tell Kyler to say cheese, he squints his eyes. Lance started picking up on it too. They are so fun! We waited for almost an hour for the firework show only to leave our spot to head home cause there was a wind delay. But lucky us our house is right next to the park that did the big show so when we got home they started them and we were able to watch from our front yard.
God Bless America!

1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

Awe so so fun! I love all the pics! You are gorgeous my friend!