Monday, July 29, 2013

July IPhone

 1. 6-23-13. First time using a babysitter! 
2. Their favorite part about dinner tonight... "Boons!" 
3. We were watching a show with people speaking with british accents. tk say, "this is spanish... well just a little bit spanish." & "im okay if this is in spanish."
4. MU! Movies with the fam. Tk said she wants to do her own pose, which is why she isn't standing by me. 
5. This is what I call a crappy afternoon. It. was. everywhere! ughh.
6. Payback. Darren got all of us soaked. 
7. Waiting at dealership. Every time my boys see a car that looks like ours, they scream "OURS! OURS!" until you acknowledge them. You can imagine how excited they were about driving up to a chevy dealership ;)
 8. Watching daddy play ball tonight. 
9. Hubba hubba!

 1. I find our bed is most cozy in the early mornings.
2. Kids and goggles. Gets me every time. haha
3. backward diapers. onsies. duck tape. It's gotta be one of those when we put them down for sleep.
4. Morgen's baby shower!
 1. Sunday night pampering.
1. Not sure how much longer I can hold them at the same time. @2.5 years old- Kyler- 34 lbs. Lance 32 lbs. Photo cred: TK
2. Thanks Apple for keeping my fam occupied while I enjoyed a nice warm shower. :)

No comments: