Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday boys


Lance and Kyler- 
Well you two are 3 now!! Holy moly, what a treat it's been to raise twins. I have learned and continue to learn and grow myself ever day. It's a continuous adventure. You two get along so well. When your sister is at school you two play and play. You love hide n seek! You love dinosaurs and cars and balls and wrestling. Such boys! You love tech time- more so Kyler. (When we let you play on iPads) you ask me all day if we can do tech time. But I do have to limit you. Lance you're such a tiny bit more active I would say. You both are learning how to talk and use full sentences which makes me and dad smile! Oh my and you're potty trained!!! It took us 8 days til you two finally started to tell us when you had to go. We've had accidents since but I'm so proud of you guys!!! You enjoy when I read to you, especially the look and find books. You are obsessed with gum. Lance you got some in your hair the other day and now only have one side burn. We struggle a little when taking naps cause you just wanna play! And at bedtime Kyler you get out of bed and lance has to pay for it too cause I am then forced to close the door and you guys do not like that. But I do it in hopes you will stop getting out of bed. Haha! Kyler you eat and try new things. Especially fruits and veggies. Lance you don't like as many things and your siblings do. You prefer apples and bananas and basic things. No carrots- no   Pears- no cucumbers... Snack time is not as healthy as I would like. But you're healthy nonetheless. Something I am so thankful for every day of my life- my kids are happy and healthy! Lance your favorite color is red! And Kyler you like black. Mostly because that was the power ranger you wanted to be. Now everything has to be those colors or have that color in it. If you are throwing up a fuss, we just have to say oh look this one has red/black in it! Mega force red/black!! And you will wear the socks or use the plate or play with that toy or whatever it may be- cause it has your favorite colors on it... Haha. 
I just am in awe with you two. You make me laugh and make me cry sometimes too. Your dad and I are thinking about having another baby. We are a little nervous to have twins again haha. But I suppose if I HAD to do it again I would ;) you two are very special. As we continue to raise you kids, we hold on to every phase we go through. Know that we love you!! Always will no matter what you are going through. Even if you are being a couple of tizzy's!!! I hope and pray always that we will have an honest and open relationship even when you're teenagers and wanna have nothing to do with us. I love you- you're my whole life! Happy/honored/grateful/lucky/blessed to be your mother. Moon and back boys! 

1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

Awe! This is awesome! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. They are so cute!!!! Happy Birthday!