It's adorable seeing these two in their boxer briefs. We have secluded ourselves in our home for the past 4 days (and counting). They have both had several accidents but they have had even more successes. Lance has yet to poop on the toilet. Kyler has twice- only cause we caught him in the act. We still are having to keep on top of it by continually setting them on the toilet because otherwise they won't tell us. I can't help but compare to our first child. She was completely potty trained in two days including through the night. I also remember maybe 2 accidents total. This is our third attempt at potty training the boys and I have finally accepted that it is going to take some time. And patience. And a lot of accidents. Which is okay. It's not the end of the world if they do. We just are determined to be done with diapers. And although I have no idea when it's going to click, and we have to take them to the toilet a bajillion times a day, we are hopeful and are happy to announce we are almost there!!! The hard part is over with. Let's all pray the rest comes quick.
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago


1 comment:
Can't believe it's been so long since I caught up on your blog...Praying potty training is going well and that you're almost out of the diaper phase (for now) :). Tell D his TV is sweet!! Can't wait to visit again soon!
Post a Comment