Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Darren!

Darren turned 28 years old this last weekend!! I sure love growing old with him. :) Thursday night our friends, Aaron and Celina, took us out for dinner. Friday morning and his actual b day, Darren woke up to his favorite blueberry glaze donuts from Dunkin Donuts and we sang to him. I am so mad because I accidentally deleted the photo, it was such a cute one too. Since we get money for our birthdays, Darren already did his birthday shopping and spent it on mostly clothes and also a jack tool (something like that? lol). Then the kids helped me make this sign and gave him a Nike water bottle with his favorite candy. My parents came in town and Darren and I were able to go out to dinner and a movie- we saw Maze Runner and it was a good one (movie made after a book trilogy). Meanwhile, the kids and my parents had a great time spending time together (refer to previous post). It was a great weekend!!!







No comments: