Sunday, October 19, 2014

Our callings

So since church is a big part of our families life- I wanted to document this fun news. Darren just got called as Young Men's president. :) He has been the 1st counselor and loved it! He does such a great job with that age group, he will be great! 

I am currently serving as the secretary in the RS, and enjoying it. 

Previous callings since we have been married- 
RS 4th Sunday teacher. 
Activity days and teach 8 yr olds. 
VT advisor (when I had the twins this was my calling. I just had to call and make sure sisters did their vt).
And now secretary. :) 

Wanted to write it down somewhere... :) 



1 comment:

Heather Hutchinson said...

I love when I stumble across your blog and you've updated... HBD to Darren! And so cool that he's YM President. He'll be dang good at that calling. PS...Are you by chance going to be in STG next weekend? I am and would LOVE to see you!