When we woke up these boys got to FaceTime Grama Nise and Grampa Mike and open the gifts that they gave them. What a great way to start a birthday!
After TK got out of school, we got to meet up with Dad and had lunch at Wendy's then went to this trampoline/foam pit place called Gravady. It was soo much fun!
My parents came in town to celebrate with us. They took us out to dinner and then came home to open presents and have cake and ice cream.
The smiles on their faces in all these pics kill me they are so cute!
My mom did the upholstery work on our ottoman that night after the kids went to bed. She's so awesome, and I am so thankful for such a talented mom! The next morning my parents took the boys out for a birthday breakfast.
I truly am in awe that my twins are 4 years old already! They are a lot of work but I LOVE how well they get along and play together! They are best friends and it is so much fun to see them grow and learn new things. They make us smile and laugh and they sometimes make me cry both happy and stressful tears. I am so so thankful for my boys!!! I think it's safe to say they had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Lance and Kyler!!
Lance is more opinionated when it comes to what he is wearing. I had one pair of jeans but needed another. I got some of Tylee's that she had grown out of and had Lance wear them. They looked neutral-gender to me. Other than they were skinny jeans and had pink stitching on the inside. Once I told Darren he had Tylee's pants on, Darren would make fun of him. "Oh Lance is a girl, he is wearing girl pants!" Turned out Lance really liked those jeans and would ask me every day if he could wear his girl jeans. Kyler would then be the one to make fun of him. "Oh so pretty, Lance!" added note: they didn't look like girl jeans, they looked like a slim fit and they honestly looked sooo cute on him. Needless to say- they are stored away because macho dad wouldn't allow it any longer. hahaha.
Kyler attack kisses. When he gives me kisses he grabs my head, turns it sideways and lays a big hard kiss smack on the lips. Or he will kiss me over and over and over and over again. Well lately, he is too cool for kissing. I don't do kisses mom, just give me a hug. Sometimes he forgets and he gives me a kiss or lets me squeeze one in. But usually it's, "No kisses, Mom, just give me a hug." "Awe, :( I just can't help but kiss you!!!!!"
They begin T-Ball in March. We are all so excited about this. I can't wait to watch them. :)
Lance is very sensitive and doesn't respond well with Dad's discipline because Darren- well- he's mean i think ;) haha. Where as Kyler I think is a little more tough when it comes to "feelings". I wonder if that'll continue throughout their life. All I know is they are SO SPECIAL and SO IMPORTANT and I hope and pray they will always know that and have the confidence they need to be examples and leaders throughout their life. I love you boys!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment