I mean I probably won't document all the talks my kids do, but to be honest, this is the first talk my kids have given in primary- aside from one that Tylee gave, but the presidency forgot to inform me until right before, so I pulled one up real quick on Pinterest haha. Anyway, I love it when they get to say prayers (Lance gave the closing prayer today and nailed it) or scripture which tylee has done and will usually memorize, she's good at that kind of stuff. I was so proud of Kyler for stepping it up because all week I couldn't get him to talk clear or even finish the talk without getting distracted.
Through the atonement of Christ all
Mankind may be saved:: topic.
Sometimes it's hard to CTR and I make bad choices that make me feel yucky inside. {pic of boy with sad face}.
{pic of Christ in Gethsemane}. Jesus died for us. He paid the price for our sins. This is called the "Atonement". We all make mistakes, but because of Christ we can repent and become clean again.
{taped letters in front}.
C is because he Cleanses us.
H is because he Heals us
R is because he can Restore us.
I is because he can Identify what we are going through.
S is because he Stengthens us.
T is because he Transforms us.
When we put these together it says CHRIST.
Jesus did his part, now we need to do our part by CTR.
{pic of boy with sad face}. So the next time i feel yucky because I made a mistake,
{pic of boy with happy face}. I can repent and feel clean again because I know that my Savior loves me.
amen.
Thanks to my friend Nicole who snapped these pics and a short video, too!!


No comments:
Post a Comment