11 lbs and 23.5 inch tall. She is soo so soooo sweet. Man, so grateful for this angel joining our family. She doesn't like to be put down for very long. She hates her car seat and dislikes the stroller. We went to the dr for 2 month shots. She is healthy and doing well. I'm feeding her with formula. Unfortunately breastfeeding wasn't either of our favorite. I feel awful about it actually and wish It was our favorite. The convenience though of formula feeding is really nice and she is so much more happy ever since I made the switch. So i feel like this was a good choice although I still feel a bit guilty. Dr Santos thinks the red mark on her lip is hemangioma. I am going to see the dermatologist and see what action needs to be taken. She smiles a ton! Especially after I feed her. Gaa! It's so awesome! She tries to talk and her hair has grown since birth! It's really long! She eats 4 oz about every 3 hours. Goes to bed after her last feeding around 7. She's been waking up once a night. Love this girl!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment