Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Emmi at 3 months

3 months old. Eats 5 oz every few hours. I feel a consistent morning nap just around the corner-- without mom holding her! Her last feeding is around 7 and goes to sleep for the night around 8-830 ish. Wakes up once anywhere from 1-4 and up at like 630 ish. Back to sleep between 8-9. 

She loves being talked to. The rocking chair. The sound of a vacuum. 

Doesn't love her car seat and being left alone or set down for too long. 

She's still pretty high maintainence, but she's learning not to be hopefully. She does better I've kinda learned to not stress so much if she's crying. Sometimes it's just gotta happen... I'm learning to be okay with it when I know there's nothing else I can really do.

Her roots are lightening up. Her hair is amazing and so are her eyes! People often comment about both. 

Happy 3 months baby girl! I love you so so so much!!! 
Haha her tail feathers just like to stick up. 

At the park watching the big kids play. 

Love the candid pics I find in my phone. Photo cred: Lance 

No comments: