

I sent these pictures from my phone! I was so happy to have the day off of work and be able to go hang out with this little guy! He is so sweet.... can't help by love him to death! and Janie is such a cute mom :) weird to see it all happening. seems like yesterday that we were arguing over wearing each other's clothes! now she has this sweetie boy max and she is a MOMMY... :) man how time flies
8 comments:
What a sweetie! Thanks for posting pics on your blog so we could see the cute little guy! Tell Janie and skylar I said congrats this is such a fun time for them.
-Jamie
Hi! That little guy is so cute! I am glad that you and janie both have blogs! Now we can keep in touch, instead of just once a month at bunco!
So cute! Thanks for putting up pictures, he is so sweet. I hope Janie is feeling well too.
He is adorable. New babies are so cute. And to answer your question, its not in the plans.. A couple of years sounds good. I am way excited to be a mom but its not the right time yet. We are enjoying our time that we get to have together! What about you guys? I hear it may be sooner than later.
what a sweet baby! Well Tyler Berry and his wife Kenz had a little baby boy yesterday morning and named him Max...interesting. I just had to post to tell you that I LOVE your hair in that picture. You're so cute sweetie!! LOVE YOU!
Hi cousin! Yay I'm so glad we are blogger friends woo! Max is adorable! Hopefully we'll get down to St. George soon to meet him and see you all. It's been too long!
Janessa,
I am so glad to be invited into your blog. It is so fun to be an AUNT!! live it up babies are super fun!
Christina Stoddard
so cute!!!
Post a Comment