Happy Birthday Darren!!!! Darren's birthday was this last weekend and we were able to go up to his cabin and celebrate it :) I am pretty sure i was more excited about the event than he was! it was so fun getting stuff for him and being able to spend a little money on him (any newlywed would understand the tight budget that is required). and just focus on him. hopefully he got what he wanted and had such a HAPPY day! He is such a wonderful husband and i love him madly much!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Darren! And Janess I love your Halloween costume! You should think about wearing that red lipstick all the time... :)
YoU aRe WaY tOo DaRlInG!!! Seriously Janessa, Daren is lucky to have sucha cute thoughtful wife! You are blessed to have a wonderful husband as well! :) Ah! Anyway, cute post, and I LOVE your Halloween topper picture! haha! OOOOhhhh La-la!
cute! Happy birthday! It is always fun to plan a special event for the one you love!
Darren I hope your birthday was great, I wish we could have been there with you.
And Janess we definatley need to do lunch again
Post a Comment