
After we ate our Thanksgiving feast, we all headed up to the CABIN! It was wonderful to be able to rest and not have to go to work or have any obligations:)Darren and I took
a walk and enjoyed the COLD air :) while we were out, we found a dead deer... a Doe (a female deer). It was pretty creepy and not to mention stinky! I felt bad for the poor guy. RIP.

Here is a picture of it. It is so beautiful up there- I love it!

We made Gingerbread Houses! Christmas in St. George. We had a contest and Won-- well should have won. No jk, our front yard kinda struggled. The backyard was beautiful. Thanks to Darren!
5 comments:
You crack me up... I love reading your blog!
Who won the gingerbread contest? Oh yeah, that's right, I DID! Thanks for helping make that weekend so much fun!
NESS! You're so cute! I am lovin the pics you and Darren took of yourselves...ha. Can't wait to be in STG for Christmas...14 days! LOVE YOU! PS I don't believe Jared could win over you two...someone cheated :)
Oh YUM YUM!
Your cabin is so cute nesseled up in the woods, where is it at?
Hope you had a great feast!
Oh yeah, and I like how you said poor guy for the doe deer.
Post a Comment