Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our First Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas! Fun times to be with family and each other! It was nice having both sides of the family in town so we could celebrate with both! We got everything we wanted plus more!

I totally surprised Darren with an i touch. He wanted one but it was out of budget. Well, I went a little over and he loved that I did. It has been Darren's best friend ever since!
What is Christmas without a Nativity Scene? It's the Reason for the Season :)
The traditional Christmas Eve present... PJs! I picked a killer shirt for Darren...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah darrens pj shirt is awesome!! looks like fun! were glad you guys came over we need to do it more often! we had a LOT of fun!

Megan said...

Yah, you did GREAT on the PJ's Janess! :D I'm glad you guys had an awesome Christmas! I still can't believe how dang adorable you look in ALL these pictures! Stop it! haha! Love ya Ness!

Jake and Jen said...

Cute Angel!!

Myles N Amanda said...

for cute!

Jennifer said...

Your husband is a good sport dressing up in all your cute costumes.