Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful For......

My Hunk of a Husband- Looking back to last year at this time I never would have guessed that i'd be married and expecting a baby! It's crazy- but I couldn't ask for anything better! I don't know how I got so lucky to have Darren, but I love him more than anything! And I look forward to having the opportunity to see him help raise our child. He is so wonderful... even when i'm a little loco. We have a lot ahead of us and I know that Darren and I will always be there for one another. He's my perfect man and I am so blessed to have him! I LOVE YOU!!!FAMILY... We are so dang blessed to have such wonderful families who live close by, and for the relationships we have with each of them. Every single one of them are considered friends to us and we love hanging out with them! I'm so thankful for all of you! Love you guys!

OUR PARENTS- Holy cow, we are so blessed to have the most wonderful and supportive parents in the whole world! They have helped us out immensely! My mom is my best friend and there's no one else I would rather talk to when it comes to ANYthing! Mogely (my dad) has more wisdom than any human being. He has helped me with life lessons and has been able to put it into words that allowed me to grasp priorities and understand life a little better! I don't know how fathers know everything- but man! they are smart! Denise is the most selfless lady. She is always thinking about other people and I've always been impressed with the thoughtfulness that she has! and Mike has done so much for both Darren and I. He is a perfect father figure and I am amazed with his patience, and it's easy to see where he stands in this life! Thank you so much for everything! To both set of parents... I'm so thankful to have you guys! We love ya!

The gospel... Work.... School... Friends... Health.... Happiness... Where we live... the list goes on and on and on... We are so blessed and I'm GRATEFUL!!!

2 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

I love your wedding day pic you look so beautiful! But Tan! :) You are so cute I love thanksgiving it makes you think! Im so happy for you that you are going to have a baby!

Megan said...

Janessa,
That was a wonderful post! It's so easy to see why so many people look up to you! You're one of the most Genuine Girls I know of! It's apparent that you are an amazing wife, and are going to make an incredible mom! :) I love ya, and I too am grateful for those same things (except in-laws...cuz I don't have those yet...or a husband! haha! but everything else!) :D haha!