I'm overwhelmed. With what? I don't know... emotions I guess.
BUMMED- We just took the cutest puppy in the world to the pound. And I swear ever since, puppies have been everywhere! Today at the store (Life is good), they brought in a dog to film in our store for Dog Town. Every Fri. night at nine, WATCH IT cause i am going to be on it! pretty stinking cool. and dogs on the TV, every commercial. AND It must be walk your dog week because I can't count how many walkers and their dogs I have seen on the side of the road.
ANXIOUS (excited)- We find out the gender Feb. 4! Boy? Girl? I don't know? (Okay, who am I kidding? It's a 95% chance of it being a boy (made up statistic)). But it's going to be cool to find out!! and man oh man- I hope the sweet baby is healthy!
TIRED- Well obligations can take energy right out of ya. Work.. blah. School... blah. Clean the house... blah.
GRATEFUL- For so many reasons! work, health, that we are going to be PARENTS.. school, a house to clean ;). Even though life isn't always a vacation where you have a lot of money and all that, it's still so good. Yes, Life is good.
CONTENT- It's a good feeling to surround yourself with people and places you love. Darren and I have the best families in the world and it's nice to be assured that they will always be there for us. They have our back. and Darren has mine. It's fun being married to your best friend (sounding cheesy- sorry) but EVERYTHING forever is me and Darren and I'm so happy to have been lucky enough to get him. and now it's not about me, instead it's about US!
anyway, I could go on- but I don't want to bore ya.
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
9 comments:
Pregnancy will do crazy things to us girls! I'll tell ya - I was an emotional reck at times! :) I'm sooo excited to find out what you're having!!! It'll be saaweet!
Yeah I agree, As for me the emotional roller coaster got worse every month. It's totaly normal. I'm going to guess it's a GIRL.
You are the cutest and that's all I have to say! Love ya!
Ahh Janess you are too cute! I'm excited for you and Darren to be parents. You'll be the best mom. I have precious memories of you and Janie at testimony meeting at girls camp talking about being moms. hehe. Good times. Hope you're hanging in there. My husband and I have gone back and forth with the whole dog decision too...but for now we're without. Take care!
hahha janessa ... that is definatly your pregnant side talking. and as for the gender... i really wanna say girl but your a madsen and darren isnt helpin any with all the boys in his family.... so with your surroundings its mostly likly a boy. whatever it is you'll be excited... for all you know you might have two in there ;)
you are so cute janess! pregnancy is so much fun! I can't wait to hear what you have! I am guessing a girl..someone has to break the chain...and I think it will be you! but, if you don't break the chain at least you will be helping contribute to the next generation basketball team!!!
Man I miss my cute pregnant friend! I am so excited to hear about this little girl (that's what I think she is until I am provin wrong) ha...I hope you're feelin good and just wanted to drop by a little note to say that I love you lots and I hope you have someone to keep you company while D has baseball 24-7! You know if I lived there I'd be over while he was gone, BUT what do ya do?? So have a beautiful day and I love you both lots!
i cant wait til you find out what your having!! hopefully it will be a little girl so our babes can play!! but a boy would be fun too cause then they can date! haha. call me if ya need to talk about these crazy emotions cause you know im going through them too!:) Love ya!
IT'S A GIRL!!! AHHH!! I know you're going to post about this as soon as you have time, but I had to get on a say how EXCITED I AM!! I knew you'd get a little girl! I could barely sleep last night cause I was so excited!! I miss you lots ness and I am so happy about little girl wilstead! I love her name too (I just won't share it til you do). She's gonna get so spoiled by her Aunt Heather...and all the other relatives-I'm sure! Tell Denise to start practicing for little girls! She'll be GORGEOUS!!! Okay...this is long, but I had to say YAY! k LOVE ALL THREE OF YOU!!
Post a Comment